The research project smartAQnet is funded by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (grant number: 19F2003). The ministry is headed by the Federal Minister for Transport and Digital Infrastructure. He leads and is responsible for the work of the department and its 63 subordinate authorities. The Minister is supported in his work by three Parliamentary State Secretaries, who are also members of the German Bundestag, as well as two state secretaries. These five highest ranking employees help the minister with his leadership and government responsibilities.
As part of the research initiative mFUND, the BMVI has been funding research and development projects for digital data-based applications for Mobility 4.0 since
- In addition to financial support, mFUND supports the networking of actors from politics, business and research as well as access to the data portal mCLOUD with various event formats.
The BMVI provides mobility, geo and weather data for its business area via the open data portal mCLOUD. In the future, founders, startups and mobility providers will have a one-stop-shop for mCLOUD for fast, uncomplicated and free access to data from a wide range of mobility areas. The mCLOUD is a growing system. It is open to data from science and industry and is constantly being expanded by the BMVI. For this purpose, further data sets will be developed, existing digitalised and new data collected.
The Smart Data Innovation Lab (SDIL) provides a unique opportunity for big data researchers to use a wide range of big data and in-memory technologies. Industry and science work closely together to find hidden values in big data and to generate smart data from them. Projects focus on strategic research in the areas of Industry 4.0, Energy, Smart Cities and Personalized Medicine. More information can be found under http://dev.sdil.de/de/projekte/analytics-fr-ein-smart-air-quality-network/
Copyright 2018-2019 - The SmartAQnet Consortium
All contents of the website and the data contained therein are protected by copyright. The copyright belongs to the consortium partners of the SmartAQnet project, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Please contact us if you wish to use the content of this website.
The complete data collection of the smartAQnet project and, unless expressly stated otherwise, the data and description texts contained therein are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. They may be used in accordance with the license terms stated. Use an appropriate hyperlink to this Web site (https://smartaq.net) to reference it as a source.
The data made available on this website was collected for research purposes as part of the SmartAQnet research project sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (BMVI) (grant number: 19F2003). Please note that the data was automatically collected by various systems and for the most part not validated, in particular the disclaimer and limitation of liability related to the user license.
In particular, we would like to expressly point out fundamental errors and inaccuracies in the data, since, for example, the sensors used were partly operated by laypersons, were deliberately subjected to outside specifications of the manufacturers or no calibration. Therefore, most of the contained data should not be regarded as “measurements” in the usual sense. Also when importing external measurements or metadata, we do not exclude errors and in case of doubt refer directly to the referenced source (which may be more suitable for further use). In particular, this data collection is not in itself suitable for monitoring or conclusively evaluating the quality of outdoor air at the sites mentioned.
Publisher and responsible for the content: TECO/ KIT, chair of Pervasive Computing Systems, Vincenz-Prießnitz-Str.1, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany Phone: +49 721 608-41701 Fax: +49 721 608-41702 Represented by: Katja Kornetzky E-Mail: SAQNfirstname.lastname@example.org
1. Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
3. Copyright: The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.